Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Internets Are a Wonderful Thing

Grandma and Grandpa are visiting this weekend so the red boys are off to the kennel. Which is not really a bad thing in their minds. They get to bark their fool heads off, play with new people and meet other dogs.

Since Nate had baseball practice at 7:15 or so, my plan was to drop off the hounds and pick up some take-out. I would call it in after the kennel, drive on over to pick it up (it's about a 20 min drive from the kennel) and then head on home and have dinner. It was a great idea, except I left my phone charging at home.

Doh!

I considered borrowing the phone at the kennel or finding a pay phone (a rare beastie in this day and age). Then I remembered, there is a library on the way, they have free internet access, and the take-out joint has on-line ordering!

Woohoo!

I think that was my oddest use of the library yet.

No comments: