Friday, June 10, 2011

MCP Project 52: Enchantment

Enchantment by Teckelcar
Enchantment, a photo by Teckelcar on Flickr.
This week's theme is Enchantment and I could have gone all girlie and princess like with Rebecca, but I have already been there.

Instead I decided to photograph Max being enchanted with a book. And it doesn't hurt that the book, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," has a fair amount of enchantment inside.

He has been chugging through the whole Harry Potter series, every night he reads before dropping off to sleep. Occasionally he'll put the books aside for a day or two when the storyline gets to be too scary. But soon he''l pick them back up again. As he has told me "I want to read the books so I know what parts got left out of the movies."

I'm enchanted with the fact that my boy that wasn't at all interested in books has become a reader.

No comments: