Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Little Cupcake

Rebecca by Teckelcar
Rebecca, a photo by Teckelcar on Flickr.
We had services! dog shows! fly fishing clinic! movies! and music lessons!

A lot was going on and somehow we pulled it off. We are at that sweet spot in parenting when some of the kids are old enough to be left in charge and the younger ones are not too young to be left with their siblings. So I was able to to make my 8:00 am ring times without having to schlep my entourage. Rebecca was initially interesting in tagging along, but my 7:00 am departure squashed that idea right quick.

Mind you I grumbled mightily over the injustice of having to be at the dog show at 8 for both days, but then again I would be back home before 10:00 am. Thus enabling a little movie going Saturday afternoon. I missed services (everybody else in the family went), but then again I did go Friday night and help make the minyan.

Sunday morning was another early start with Larry going off with Jake to learn a bit more about fly fishing. This left the rest of the crew at home. Nate, Max and Rebecca were still essentially asleep, but I did rouse them enough to remind them I would be back before 10 am. Sunday afternoon was a bit easier with music lessons at home for Nate (guitar), Max (drums, and Larry (bass).

As for my little cupcake pictured, she's just little bit of cuteness at the end of a busy weekend.

No comments: