Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Fourth Night

The fourth night of Hanukkah.

100_0060
Originally uploaded by Teckelcar.

Tonight was to be family film night. The original plan was an early dinner and Larry would take the boys to go see the latest Harry Potter movie. Meanwhile, I would stay home with Max and Rebecca and watch a more four year old friendly film with them. Well the movie theater switched around its schedule from Saturday and they missed the last showing and came back home. So I guess in the end we had a much more family oriented night.

Today's big excitement was provided by Rally. I had been noticing that things weren’t right with her so I whisked her off to the vet. Turns out the poor thing has a raging urinary tract infection. Now she gets to have four pills a day for the next two weeks. Luckily, she is very easy to pill. I dropped one pill on the floor just as I was about to give it to her and she scarfed it up and looked for more. This is a cute picture of her curled up under the table that the menorah is on.

100_0061
Originally uploaded by Teckelcar.

No comments: