Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Artist of the Week: Invention

This week’s artist is for y’all to guess.

The artwork in question was a school assignment to create an invention. It had to be illustrated with a short description of what the invention does and how it works.


machine1
Originally uploaded by Teckelcar.

So give it a guess on who you think produced this fine invention and leave it in the comments. I’ll reveal the artist much later today.

And the answer is...





Me!

I made it when I was about Jake's age. For whatever reason, I've been carting it around for the past thirty years. I had completely forgotten about it until a couple a years ago when I found it while looking through my old papers for something else. I don't have very much from my when I was in elementary school; this was one of the few items I kept. I have far more stuff from my college years.

Jake and Nate were both very impressed and were thrilled to see a bit of their mother's school work. They thought it was a very useful invention.

No comments: