POTPOURRI!!1) Oh I don’t know. I guess it would be the two paintings my parents made that I have up in our house. I truly enjoy them and I’m very proud of the fact that the artists are my parents.
AND, as you can surmise from the title, today is YET ANOTHER Thursday where I didn't have anything prepared ahead of time due to the constraints of gainful employment, and so now I'm in the position of having to come up with a set of questions on the fly, and that always means a scattershot sort of affair, full of non-themed, unrelated questions.
SOUNDS LIKE FUN? YOU BETCHA!!
As is the usual case, everyone is invited to participate in answering the following set of questions by either leaving a comment below, or leaving a link to your blog, or writing them out in longhand and mailing them to our headquarters building here in Godly Hollow, Alabama.
NOW, here we go:
1) We know none of you are full of vainglory, but everyone has a little something they like to have around to show off as a status symbol. What thing (or things) do you have that you use to signify your high level of couth and culture?
2) What time do you go to bed at night?
3) What year did you first experience the Internet?
NOW, all of you go answer those, and I'll do the same--in a while. ONCE MORE, gainful employment is interfering with things, so you'll have to wait a bit to see my answers. YOU, on the other hand, please fire away!
2) I don’t like to think about when I go to bed. Let’s just say I would love to be in bed by 11:30 pm after watching the news, but there always seems to be one more thing to do.
3) Let’s see it was about1992 or so when I first got to experience the primitive glory of the internet’s early years. I was working in Wisconsin in a research lab at UW Madison and we had an ethernet connection. The really cool thing was that my boss encouraged me to surf about at work. In return if he needed me to find something I could do it fairly quickly and accurately. That was a great job.