Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Movie Time

This weekend I went to see Iron Man with Meryl. I've been wanting to see it ever since I saw the first trailer a year ago and we needed to find out how kid friendly the movie is.
The movie was fantastic, but not appropriate for my crew.

It is a fantastic movie, but has a well deserved PG-13.

So my two oldest are just going to have to wait until we think they are ready. But for the grown ups out there, go see it now. I've never been a big fan of comic books, I was (and still am) a huge fan of science fiction. But... I have really enjoyed all of the movies that have come out of the genera. I think the main reasons that comic books can translate so well is that the people making the movies are often fans and the comic itself is practically a story board for the movie. Iron Man is no exception. In fact I want to see it again.

No comments: