Friday, May 06, 2011

MCP Project 52: First Thing in the Morning


Dell and Nate
Originally uploaded by Teckelcar
This week's theme was "First Thing in the Morning." Not a bad theme to work with. In fact I ended up with a couple of possibilities.

I considered using the clematis picture from yesterday, I love the little drops of dew on the outstretched petals. However it is somewhat a generic shot. Very pretty, but not a whole lot of meaning.

Instead I submitted this picture of Dell and Nate.

Every morning my children stretch out on the couches, huddled under blankets. Without fail Dell greets them first thing after being fed and let out. He rears up and places his paws on the edge of the couch and frantically kisses what portion of my children's faces and hands he can reach. We've all learned that no matter how sleepy you are it is always a good idea to have your hand out to fend off Dell's rather enthusiastic greeting first thing in the morning.

No comments: