Sunday, February 05, 2006

Somebody Loves Me

Look at what I got in the mail yesterday:

chocolates
Originally uploaded by Teckelcar.

My Mother sent me these very yummy chocolates. The cube in the back is filled with a variety of little squares of chocolate. In the long box in front is a nice sample of some of Lake Champlain Chocolates’ truffles.

She warned me ahead of time, so I knew what was in the box when it arrived. The kids were very excited to see a package from their Nana and wanted to know if it was for them. I told them no, but that I *might* share some of it with them.

Once the package was opened I gave Jake and Rebecca a square each from the chunky little cube (Max and Nate were uninterested). Rebecca wanted a pink one, which was luckily milk chocolate and announced that the pink ones were for girls. They all looked curiously at the long truffle box, but I will not share those with the kids. Quite honestly the truffles would be wasted on them. However, I am willing to share them with my husband, because I’m not a complete pig.

Well, he got one, but the rest are mine, all mine.

No comments: