Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thursday Three: Season Finale

As the school year draws to a close at the Axis of Weevil HQ, aka Possumblog, Terry sends out this missive:

Yes, it’s time once more for the cast, crew, and writers to take a well-deserved summer hiatus, but before everyone clears out, they’ve left you with a THRILLING, ACTION-PACKED edition of the Axis of Weevil Thursday Three!

Okay, it’s not thrilling.

Nor particularly action-packed.

In fact, there’s really not much of a theme. But that’s what you get when you assemble your program from stuff you find wadded up in the trash can.

But it’s the only thing we got, SO—

1) If you could hang out with a famous living person for a day, who would it be, and why?

2) What sort of plans do you have for summer vacation?

3) Blake or Jordin?

Okay, all of you get to work and let’s send out this year’s final episode with something resembling enjoyment! Leave your answers in the comments below or a link to your own blog.

Season Finale?! Where has the time gone? I didn’t get that memo.

Ah well, time for my final three answers until the Axis creaks back to life this fall.

1) Well I’m going to cheat and say the exciting duo from MythBusters, Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman. They strike me as two very interesting people to hang out with and I might get to blow something up. Science can be fun. I might even let the kids tag along. Nate really likes the fact that Adam and he have the same t-shirt.

2) We are going on our biannual pilgrimage up North near the end of summer. We’ll see my in-laws in Connecticut and watch a Mets game at Shea, visit my cousins with the great big house on the beach in Massachusetts, stay at my Mom’s house in Vermont and then head back down to Virginia. As an added bonus the kids will be attending a soccer camp while we are at my Mom’s, it’s a half-day program and it will keep them busy.

3) Who? Judging by the other responses it’s an American Idol reference. I don’t watch and I really don’t care. I vote for the Cookie Monster.

So I guess that’s it for now. What am I’m going to do on Thursdays?

No comments: