Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Seriously Cute


Pink_puppy
Originally uploaded by Teckelcar
One of the perks of having a dachshund breeder as a friend is that you get some seriously cute pictures of dachshund puppies in your email.

Aren't they the cutest little things?

I love smooth dachshunds, but the long haired puppies can't be beat. Look at those ears with the curly fringe and the eyes, oh the spanielly, soulful eyes.

I just want to scoop them up and cuddle them.

I could never give them up.

But then they grow up and you have to actually groom them once a week.

I’ll stick with my smooths, they are the polyester of the dog world. Hose them off once in a while and they are good to go.


The_Prince_is_not_amused
Originally uploaded by Teckelcar
But man, oh man, those little long hairs can steal your heart away.

No comments: