Sunday, November 29, 2009

Disappointed, But Not Surprised

I'm not terribly political, but I do have a few strongly held beliefs.

Namely that there is far in a away enough government as is and that global warming is bunk. And now the two of them come crashing together in the most spectacular fashion. to wit- Climategate (thanks for the article Meryl).

I am saddened that researches would stoop so low as to suppress and distort data, but I'm am not shocked. I have found the claims and so called data being touted all this time as suspect and now I know my gut instinct was correct. Mind you I strongly believe that we should be good stewards of the planet, because it is the right thing to do. Nothing more, nothing less then trying to use our resources wisely and efficiently.

It will be interesting to see how the whole thing shakes down in the next couple of years. In trying to support their case for global warming they have done a great deal of harm to the whole scientific process.

No comments: