Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Good Morning Starshine


Good Morning Starshine
Originally uploaded by Teckelcar
This was the picture that in the end I submitted to the MCP Project 52. As I feared my goofy picture of the boys was rejected because it wasn't taken in the correct time frame.

I has flummoxed for a bit and not sure what I was going to use when I remembered that I had snapped a couple pictures of a glorious sunrise that morning. I had used my cell phone so I wasn't sure about the quality, but I downloaded them to take a look see.

I was very surprised at how well my pictures came out. The color was true and they were reasonably in focus with not too much grain. All I had to do was rotate and do a bit of cropping. As for the song, I thought Good Morning Starshine worked fairly well.

I'm having a lot of fun with the MCP Project 52, this weeks theme is "shades of grey."

No comments: