Friday, January 28, 2011

MCP Project 52: Red Boy Repetition


Red Boys
Originally uploaded by Teckelcar
This week's assignment on MCP Project 52 was "Soothing Repetition."

I considered submitting pictures of freshly cut slices of cinnamon bread or a tin full of chocolate chip cookies, but in the end the red boys won out.

This is the second time in four weeks that my subject matter was Dell and John, hopefully I will branch out more in the following months. That being said, they really were the perfect choice for this week's theme.

The two of them are similar in appearance and their position and demeanor has a soothing and repetitive quality. I also mentioned in the caption for the photo that the two of them are a balm for my heart and are a repetition of their sire, Crunch.

I'm pleased with the soft feel of the picture and the final crop I made. It just remains to be seen if anybody else likes it as well.

No comments: