Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Free Movies

I love movies, but I have very little time to see them. As a result there are many decent films out there I haven't seen. My husband and I considered Netflix, but again there is that whole time thing. We would end up paying money for movies we don't have time to watch and feel pressured to watch them because we paid for them. It's only five bucks a month, but I know there'll be months when we don't watch anything.

Enter the library. It turns out or local library has quite a collection of DVDs. Even better, there is also the option of inter-library loan. They don't have all the movies I want to see, but they have enough to keep me happy. Especially when you consider the price, free for seven days. I can put in a request online and the library calls me when it is ready for pick up. You can't beat that for convenience.

No comments: