Thursday, July 17, 2008

I Live In a Frat House Part 2

You know that sweet little girl I just featured yesterday as artist of the week, well it's not all sugar and spice and everything nice.

Not by a long shot.

As I have mentioned before, I live in a frat house. Thankfully the chugging contests have ended, but now we have a new facet of life with four kids. Last night I enacted a new rule at dinner that honestly I had never even considered before. In fact I even stated that I could not believe what I'm about to say.

Rebecca, my pretty little girly girl wearing a lovely sun dress (yes, that one in yesterday's photo), stood up on her chair with her right arm held straight up and announced that she could sniff her armpit. She then proceeded to demonstrate this ability. Next, she told her twin brother, seated on her right, to sniff her pit. He obliged and dramatically, with much giggling, said phew that stinks. Surprised, she sniffed again and said she didn't smell anything.

I was stunned as was Jake. Nate and Larry had already left for baseball, so I was on my own.

So now we have a new rule, no armpit sniffing at the table. Jake afterward shook his head over the outright surreality of the situation. I'm right there with him. But it was pretty darn funny.

No comments: