Monday, January 07, 2013

Suburban Graffiti

fork by Teckelcar
fork, a photo by Teckelcar on Flickr.
Or when middle class kids go crazy.

Yesterday while heading out on some errand or other I noticed a large amount of plastic-ware jammed in the ground by the entrance to my subdivisions pool and tennis courts.Intriguing as it was, I didn't have time to stop and take a good look. That would have to wait until thge next day.

This morning on the dog walk I did have time to stop and try to suss it all out. After a few moments it hit me, only forks were used. Ah, it spells out FoRK. Admittedly the F looks a bit more like a P and the O is tiny with all of the forks placed  tine end into the ground. My guess is that it was done hurriedly in the night by more than one teen. The end result I find to be very funny. The only way to improve it would be to have the forks spell out spoon.

It'll be interesting to see how long it lasts.

No comments: