Thursday, February 12, 2009

Time Out


chair tree
Originally uploaded by Teckelcar
I'm getting increasingly disturbed by the whole porktacular aspect of the so called stimulus bill, the health related provisions in particular frighten me.

So I think I need to get away from it and share a happy moment.

On our walk on Sunday I noticed a rather odd tree, it formed a perfect chair. Rebecca was starting to crab about the length of our walk and this created the perfect distraction. I pointed out the chair tree to her and she gleefully climbed on posed for me. After that she was far more positive about the whole walk. She was even suggesting that next time we go a different way so we can see new things in the woods. She has now learned to look around and not just focus on the walk. This will open up a whole new world for her.

No comments: