Today I had to:
- Take Nate north to the orthodontist and then walk him over to his father's office building.
- Wash Dell and do his nails (he's going to some dog shows this weekend).
- Pick up the rest of the kids and drive south to Jake's school for his open house.
- Where we discovered his schedule was all out of whack and had to get it reconfigured.
- Then back home to pick up Dell, school supplies and soccer gear.
- Drive east to hand Dell off to his co-owner as she passed by on the highway en route to the aforementioned show.
- Then head back west to drop Jake off at soccer practice.
- Go to Max and Rebecca's school to drop off school supplies and hopefully meet their respective teachers (sadly both of their teachers had left before we got there).
- Drive north again to Nate's school and drop off his supplies and meet his teachers (we did better there and got to meet one).
- Head back on down to Jake's soccer practice (We were actually early!) and pick him up.
- Grab some dinner and head back home.
- And as a special bonus I went out one more time to get some caulk to reseal the shower.
I can't wait for school to start.