Monday, May 09, 2005

A Lovely Sunday

I had a lovely day yesterday. I would like to thank my husband and the four individuals that gave me my title, mom.


Max, Rebecca, Jake and Nate Posted by Hello

Aside from the cards and gifts, it was only a little different from an ordinary Sunday. But oh those differences! I was not the go-to parent. Have a problem or a complaint? Go see your father. Hungry? Ask daddy to feed you. Diaper dirty? Dad is right over there. However if you want to hug me, come on over.

I really enjoyed that I did not have to feed anyone else but me. For dinner we decided that going out was insane on Mother’s day. The restaurants are jammed and then we have to contend with four children. They are actually pretty good, but it is much easier to do take out at home. So instead of going out to dinner we went out for ice cream in the afternoon. Later that evening, we had take-out Chinese for the grown-ups and pizza for the kids.

All in all it was a very nice day.

No comments: