Our questions this week were closely guarded as they made their way from the university research facility in Greenville, East Carolina, and the results were tabulated for us by the esteemed accounting firm of PriceyOuthouseScoopers.
We remind viewers and participants that being asked to participate is an honor in itself, and that the acclaim of your peers should be sufficient for you without you getting all huffy if you don’t get some crappy statue or whatever.
THE ENVELOPE, PLEASE!
And the questions are…
1) In the field of television, what job would you most want and why? This includes entertainment, news and sports.
2) If you had to make a living performing live--that’s right, live on stage--what would you want to do?
3) If you worked in the movies, what job would you most want and why?
As you all recall from previous shows, you are asked to either answer the questions in the comments section, or, in a move guaranteed to add useless fodder to your online journal, post your answers on your blog and leave a link in the comments.
So lights, camera, in 5, 4, 3, 2....
1) Camera, definitely the camera. I would like to operate one of those big honking cool ones with wheels (of course a real one, not a prop), but not one that goes up and down. I don’t like heights and that would be too unnerving. If I ever ended up in
2) Weather forecaster. I am a total Weather Channel junky. I remember when I was in
3) Cinematographer. I think it is the neatest job figuring out how to shoot the scene so that it looks like what you and the director have in mind. For example most of the different castles scenes in Monty Python and the Holy Grail were filmed at Doune Castle.
Cut! That’s a wrap.