Thursday, October 20, 2005

Thursday Three: Karnak The Magnificent

This week Terry turns the tables and gives us the answers.

SO, donning my satiny, befeathered turban, I will now take this envelope which has been kept in a hermetically sealed mayonnaise jar on Funk and Wagnall's doorstep and which contains a question (or three, or whatever), hold it to my head, and tell you the three answers that come to me...

--Madeleine Albright
--A 16 ounce framing hammer
--Snowcones

There you have it! Now then, go off and either make up a question that ties all three of those together in a HI-larious way, or just make up three questions that each thing is the answer to. An example might be “Name two things ill-suited to conducting American foreign policy and something you would find in a carpenter’s tool belt.” Just remember, though, unlike the example, hilarity is required! Or suggested. Or not.


I, as I commented earlier on Possumblog, am very bad at this sort of thing. So I copped out and offer this:

What were the last things on Russian Orthodox Patriarch Alexy II’s mind before his unfortunate accident at the Danilov Monastery in Moscow.

ThursdayThree
Originally uploaded by Teckelcar.

No comments: