Friday, March 16, 2007

Back Home


littleRally
Originally uploaded by Teckelcar.
Today I got the phone call I had been waiting for, Rally's remains were ready for me to pick up.

I drove over with Max and Rebecca, they didn't quite understand what I was doing, but we all agreed that we missed Rally and that she was a very good dog.

She was also a very cute puppy and

Rally
Originally uploaded by Teckelcar.
she grew into a lovely dog.

The litttle hand you see in the picture is Jake's when he was about 5 months old. He loved touching his doggies and she was very patient, to a point. Fortunately when he got to be a bit too much she would have enough sense to just walk away.


boppyRally
Originally uploaded by Teckelcar.

Rally also was very good at finding the best seat in the house. In the third photo, not only is she on the couch, but she is happily nestled with Jake's boppy. She looks so relaxed and comfortable.


Rally&Jake
Originally uploaded by Teckelcar.

Rally was a very good dog. She adapted to having children in the household after four years of just Crunch and herself being the focus of Larry's and mine attention. She was always gentle and I could completely trust her around the kids. Strange children would overwhelm her, but not her kids.

I'm glad that she is back home where she belongs.

No comments: