Friday, September 07, 2007

Whoa, Small World

I was poking about on my college's alumni website trying to find a friend's email address, when I found out something very surprising. One of my classmates (Matt) has a company that is responsible for one of our favorite shows on PBS.

The show in question is FETCH, a delightful show that has an animated host, that just happens to be a dog, direct a group of kids through a multitude of challenges. It is one of the few shows that appeals to everybody in the family. It's funny, smart and just plain fun.

For a little clip of the show, sans kids, head on over to the Global Mechanic site.

I was never big friends with Matt, but I do remember him. that is one of the advantages of going to a small college, you really do get to know most of your classmates.

No comments: