Monday, January 16, 2006

Fours

Fours

Eek! I have been tagged! I have seen this one floating about and Patricia tagged me. So here we go with my take on Fours.

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Waitress (toughest job I’ve ever had)
2. Florist, sales and delivery (I loved doing the deliveries)
3. Exercised horses for the lady across the street (not paid, but very cool)
4. Lab technician (my last paying gig)

Four Movies I Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Harvey (first movie I ever bought)
2. The Incredibles (No capes!)
3. The Producers (the original of course)
4. Evil Dead II (haven’t seen it in a while, but I do love it)

Four Places I've Lived:
1. New London, Connecticut (Home to the Hygienic restaurant, which wasn’t in my time)
2. Branford, Connecticut (First place after I moved away from home)
3. Madison, Wisconsin (Great city)
4. East Brandywine, Pennsylvania (The Blob was filmed near here)

Four T.V. Shows I Watch:
1. CSI: Miami (beautiful dead bodies in bikinis)
2. Numb3rs (FBI and geeks)
3. Avatar: The Last Airbender (The whole family loves this one)
4. The Red Green Show (When I can find it)

Four Places I've Been on Vacation:
1. Curacao (Honeymoon)
2. Deerfield Beach, Florida (Gorgeous public beach)
3. Leningrad, USSR (Beautiful city, Moscow was so drab)
4. Gallatin National Forest (The last big vacation before kids)

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. Meryl
2. Terry
3. Woulda Coulda Shoulda
4. The rest of my blog roll

Four Favorite Foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Yummy cow (steak)
3. Curry
4. Scallops

Four Places I'd Like to Be Right Now:
1. Curacao
2. Vermont
3. England
4. Australia

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging:
1. Y
2. O
3. U
4. !

No comments: