Sunday, January 22, 2006

I am batman

And once in awhile I’m Wonder Woman.

A few days ago Larry told me that he took a superhero personality quiz. According to the quiz he took he is Spiderman. This was very amusing for us since Max is a HUGE fan of the web slinger. I was intrigued (Hooray! Blog filler!) And I asked Larry to give me the url.

He couldn’t remember where he had bumped into so he did a quick Google search for superhero quizzes. Turns out there are pages of these things

After a little investigation he found the quiz he took, sent me the url and three others.

It turns out that I’m Batman 75% of the time and Wonder Woman the other 25%.

I guess it’s my love of gadgets that stuck me in the Batman column.

Anyhow here are the results:

Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0
created with


Congratulations! You scored a super 69%!

Cool, calm and powerful. Whilst your actual super abilities may not be anything too dazzling, you have earnt the respect of both friends and enemies in response to your amazing fighting skills, strategic combat and experience.

Luckily you have access to the greens which can fund all your majorly cool gadgets, vehicles and weapons! Also, you're reluctant but still accepting to the idea of having a teammate/side-kick, which just makes everything a whole lotta fun, doesn't it now!

On the down side, you've probably suffered some sort of trauma at a young age (that's why we don't talk to the old man near the swings, kids).

Similar to the Wolverine, your past is a base for your current motivation, undertaking some kind of personal vow in search of justice. All in all though, you're one tough nut. There's not a lot of people who have the minerals to go up against you, and you're experienced enough not to get cocky and let the little things like never finding happiness get you down!

Link: The Which SUPER HERO are you Test written by crayzee69 on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

You are Batman! You are damned cool. Too bad
nobody's around to enjoy it. You creeped them
all out. You are so intense that no one can
compete, so they get out of your way. Don't
get me wrong, we all look up to you, but kinda
how we look up at God. With fear and from far
far away.

Which Superhero Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Your results:
You are Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
The Flash
Iron Man
You are a beautiful princess
with great strength of character.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

No comments: