Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Artist of the Week: Gingerbread House

This week's artist is Jake.


Jake
Originally uploaded by Teckelcar.

This is an out take from our yearly holiday card photo session (to see the winning entries click here and here). I think he looks so handsome here and even Crunch looks good.

Now onto the gingerbread house.

It was a class project on the last day of school before winter break. I was amazed that it made it home in one piece.


front
Originally uploaded by Teckelcar.

If you click on the picture it will lead you to a whole series of photos from different angles.

Anyway, I think it is very cute and I love how you can see the milk carton in the rear view. He did a nice job decorating it and dearly wanted me to preserve it in pictures. I never made these growing up and a small part of my Yankee soul views them as a big waste of candy and gingerbread, but I do like looking at them.

No comments: