Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Smack Dab in the Middle

Diane has a link to a brain gender test over at her place. She came out as thinking like an average man. I know I have potential to skew results with my scientific leanings so I thought I would give it a try.

I came out smack dab in the middle. Apparently I’m in touch with both my male and female sides.

I would have loved to retake the match the angle bit with a slightly less balky mouse and I know I was hampered by my less than stellar typing for the verbal test. I think I got too hung up on spelling.

The most interesting part was when I measured my ring fingers and index fingers. On my right hand the two are the same size (66 mm), which is normal for women. On my left hand I got a bit of a surprise. I’ve never noticed this before, but my index finger (69mm) is significant longer than my ring (65 mm). Now it is blindingly obvious to me, but until tonight I had never noticed the disparity.

Oh and I totally ruled in the three-D spatial awareness. A trait I honed when I learned how to pack a Super Beetle for college. My husband has learned to absolutely trust my judgment on whether or not something will fit.

No comments: