Tuesday, March 08, 2005

How To Entertain Children Before Dinner

There is a time of day commonly referred to as “the witching hour” or “mommy is trying to make dinner and can no longer entertain you.” Basically it is when the small children in your house are all about to spontaneously combust and you are too pooped to deal with it.

My mother told me how she went to see a doctor and mentioned how hard 5:00 pm was. He offered a prescription for Valium. She declined and decided to feed my brother and I earlier dinners.

Tonight I discovered a wonderful website. There is something about wholesale destruction that appeals to all ages and both boys and girls.

As I puttered around in the kitchen I could hear the glee in their voices. “Do it again!” “That wasn’t very good.” “I like that.” “Cool!”

I had to peel them away from the computer for dinner.

The internet is a wonderful thing.

1 comment:

Mobile Shredding said...

Cheers for the link, my son loves these videos, He when to work with me once and saw one of the smaller versions of these and now hes shredding made